Pain Relief for Injury Victims and Arthritis Sufferers
You don’t have to live with pain. Too many of us are sentenced to a life of aches because nothing seems to work. Surgery can be expensive and require extended time off work. Now, there’s another option. Chiropractor2U can develop a comprehensive treatment plan to relieve your pain and get you back to normal.
Dr. Todd Black founded Chiropractor2U to provide pain relief for individuals (and family members) in the privacy and comfort of their own homes or offices.
Pain can be a factor for many of us. It’s crippling if it involves your neck, back or limbs. There are many causes:
• Automobile accidents
• Straining to lift heavy items
• Pinched nerves or “tweaks”
• Sports injuries
• Over-exertion by weekend warriors
• Arthritis in the hands, shoulders and other joints
• And many more…
Is Pain Affecting Your Work?
Chiropractic therapy provided by Chiropractor2U can help you perform better at work. Do you work on an assembly line? Do you sit in front of a computer all day? Do you drive a vehicle? Pain can make it hard to perform at your best. When you’re suffering, the last thing you want is a supervisor or manager questioning your ability to do your job.
Dr. Todd Black is certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners as an independent chiropractic examiner, signifying expertise in both impairment ratings and independent chiropractic evaluations.
He has the credentials to:
• Perform an Individual Medical Exam (IME)
• Assess and assign impairment ratings
• Design a rehabilitation treatment program to help you heal
• Provide the necessary documentation for you to present to HR if you need to miss work or go on restricted, light duty for a period of time
Contact us to schedule an appointment today. Call Chiropractor2U at (502) 309-9037. Don’t forget to ask about adding massage therapy as part of your treatment program!